 Publishing / Brick Journal / 50
    Re: A new project... —Brendan Powell Smith
   Brace yourselves: You've been (URL)! Pros: excellent exposure to potentially interested readers Cons: sudden huge demand for the pdf's will overload your server for a couple of days -Brendan (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

        Re: A new project... —Calum Tsang
   (...) Well, whoever the retard was who posted that link should be shot. I'm personally going to go and hunt him down. That and the dumbkoff who karma whored direct links in a followup comment. I'm going to hunt that person down too and shoot him (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

        Re: A new project... —Derek Raycraft
   (...) The first thing I thought when I saw this article on Slashdot is were is the torrent. I mean isn't this the situation the Bittorrent is designed to solve? Derek (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: A new project... —Dan Boger
   (...) Yup. I'm not sure how well it'll work for a file this small, but it is exactly what it was designed for. (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)