 Publishing / Brick Journal / 253
Re: Getting BrickJournal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 15:27:08 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Dave Sterling wrote:
   In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Joe Meno wrote:

(snip)

   Joe:

The TwoMorrows website is not currently working. Is there any way to order a mail subscription other than through their site?

Thanks, Dave

You can send payment to

TwoMorrows Publishing
10407 Bedfordtown Drive
Raleigh, NC 27614 USA

Subscriptions are:
$32 US postpaid by media mail
$42 US First Class
$50 Canadian
$66 Surface International
$78 Airmail International

I sent a note to TwoMorrows about the website, although I suspect that they have gotten a few notes already.

Thanks,
Joe