 Publishing / Brick Journal / 251
250  |  252
Subject:
Getting BrickJournal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 13:02:22 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

Happy New Year1

BrickJournal is heading to print and will be available at newsstands that get delivery from Ingram Distribution. This is the time to notify your newsstands or bookstores to order an issue. If you are international, you may be able to get BrickJournal (especially if it’s serviced by Ingram).

BrickJournal is also distributed by Diamond Comics Distribution, so if you buy books from a comic store, you can may be able to pick up a copy there.

Later,

Joe