 Publishing / Brick Journal / 219
    Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news! —Ted Godwin
   (...) I don't understand what you are saying. It is neither hard nor expensive to pay $3.95 (that is what, 2.78 Euros at today's rate?) to get the pdf version. That is what you have been getting all along. He had to start charging something for the (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)

        Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news! —Luca Giannitti
   (...) The PDF is not expensive, it is expensive to get the printed issue (ok specialty magazines are expensive, I know) but the worst thing is that Europeans AFOL cannot buy at all the printed BJ because it is sold only within US. Luca (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)

        Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news! —Joe Meno
   (...) That may not true. I am working on that, however, I have no definites. I won't announce until then. Joe (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)