 Publishing / 4889
  Re: MOCpages, now a Brickshelf alternative

(...) what excellent news! I've been a very happy user of the mocpages site for a few years now, after a fellow local lego nut convinced me to jump into it, and like the voting/comments aspect of it, but the new features you've mentioned sound (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: MOCpages, now a Brickshelf alternative

(...) Yes, you'll be able to delete comments that are on there now. ...a LOT of people have been asking for this, so it's a long time coming. :) (...) I love your ideas! :) There's a lot of social networking that can be added to MOCpages... the (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.publish, FTX)