 Publishing / 4796
Re: Wanted: book on LEGO town building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 19:57:50 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Timothy Gould wrote:

   It’s not exactly a book, but we are trying to cover as many of those sorts of things as possible over on BrickWiki. Go check it out and if there is anything specific you’d like to see added, put in a request on the requests page. It’s early days yet but if lots of people chip in it could become quite a useful resource.

Thanks, Tim — I confess that I thought BrickWiki was just about the history of LEGO. I didn’t know it was a repository for building techniques as well. I agree, that could be quite useful. In some ways, not quite as nice as a glossy book on my coffee table, but on the other hand, there is certainly appeal to living, community-driven documentation too.

I’ll check it out and contribute what I can.

Best,
– Joe