 Publishing / 4796
    Re: Wanted: book on LEGO town building —Joe Strout
   (...) Thanks, Tim — I confess that I thought BrickWiki was just about the history of LEGO. I didn't know it was a repository for building techniques as well. I agree, that could be quite useful. In some ways, not quite as nice as a glossy book on my (...) (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

        Re: Wanted: book on LEGO town building —Timothy Gould
   --SNIP-- (...) I agree about nice, shiny books. Of course, if we could get enough information and a liberal enough publisher, we could print the shiny book eventually ;-). Tim (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.publish, FTX)