 Publishing / 4767
Re: New home for Brickshelf Scan Library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 20:24:17 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
ok

this still leaves me with.... should I move my pictures or let them stay at
BS?

AFAIK, Kevin has no plans to shut down the gallery - so I would say certainly
keep them there.

I think people forget that the best thing about hosting pictures on BS isn't the
free hosting (which is still cool), but the fact that that's the ONE PLACE
people go to find new LEGO creations.

Dan