 Publishing / 4181
Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 05:35:53 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman wrote:
   I am very happy to announce three changes today to the LUGNET News web interface:
  • Fixed-width font now used for plain-text messages.

I am not a fan of the fixed-width text. It looks like what we used to do in high school to meet that 3 page requirment for english reports when we only had a tad more than 2 pages typed ;) But seriously, IMHO it is harder to read, and kinda takes away from the ease and speed and enjoyment of a post. I really liked the old way... but wait.. is this the old way? Oh well, I am sure you get what I am saying.

But hey, the rest of the changes are great. It really opens a new door in the saga of Lugnet!

Mark P http://www.landofbricks.com