 Publishing / 3899
    Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE. —Matt Hein
   (...) Oh, this is excellent! Finally a fan oriented publication without the profuse advertising of a lego magazine! This is starting to sound great! (...) Ah, reviews! Now, this is interesting! Can reviews be contributed at the site, or do you need (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE. —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Reviews will be staff contributed for the forseeable future. We are accepting articles and more however...see the web site for more information. (...) Not as of yet. (...) That's great Matt...thanks for the great interest! Matt (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE. —Tim Courtney
   (...) Hi Matt (and Matt :-) - One of our goals with the magazine is promoting the LEGO fan community. We're targeting LEGO fans both online and offline, and we want to give credit to the efforts people have already put in here. That said, the BI (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)