 Publishing / 3875
Re: Story crafting (was Re: Please read this!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 19:50:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.castle, Larry Pieniazek writes:

I'm a latecomer so I don't know where the FUT belongs but I would tend to
think it's out of .general at this point ??

Well, it is a castle based story.

True, but we are talking about storycraft, not castle construction. On
reflection, publish is the right place I think. (and not o-t.geek either)

  Boy, you and Sanburn are really zany for posting-group purity!  8^)
I moved my part of the thread to ot.geek because I shifted into a particular
discussion of authors, rather than the niceties of writing.  But if you
think it's better steered to .publish, so be it!

     Dave!