 Castle / 15325
Re: Please read this!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:10:45 GMT

Hi Matt,

I'm planning on editing that as well. It seems that I
kind of created an antithesis to some of my original
intentions. For example, I planned to make Argent very
mysterious and Scorpio rather prevalent. Guess that
kind of backfired as the reader knows less about Scorpio.
Perhaps for my next chapter, I'll try to highlight
him more often.

The new version is much clearer.

A few of suggestions for you:
- you are definitely a writer. The fact that you keep coming back to it,
after so many blunt criticisms, proves this.
- you need to perfect your grammar and word selection. If you have the
slightest doubt about how a word is used, use a simpler word. Suggest you
get a dictionary which includes quotations in it - such as the Oxford.
- (with all due respect to the others on Lugnet) consider doing a creative
writing class, where your aspirations as a writer would be more appreciated
and gently critiqued.

All the best, Mark