 Publishing / 3521
Re: One upside of the whole folder moderation mess....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 07:48:12 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Larry Pieniazek writes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?m=thorsten-ac

it is just CHOCKABLOCK full of neato stuff... everything you might ever want
to know about the flat plastic trees, and a bunch of really early sets and
articles from magazines and retailer display info and and and... wow.

OMG.  Assuming this is a store's Lego aisle:

There are some GREAT sets in that aisle!  <drool>  I can hardly remember a
time when toy store shelves were stocked like that... :(

-Bryan