 Publishing / 3514
3513  |  3515
Subject:
One upside of the whole folder moderation mess....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:56:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

is that you get to stumble into the most amazing things. After every 10 or
so folders of bionicle MOCS that are poorly photographed, you find a reward.

For instance this folder tree, which I found by reviewing one of the
magazine article subfolders (and which I promptly walked to clear the whole
thing)

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?m=thorsten-ac

it is just CHOCKABLOCK full of neato stuff... everything you might ever want
to know about the flat plastic trees, and a bunch of really early sets and
articles from magazines and retailer display info and and and... wow.

Just wow.

Go see for yourself! (and see if you catch me out on missing one of the folders)