 Publishing / 3362
Re: church site needs a new host
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:41:18 GMT

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:29:34 GMT, "Amy Hughes"
<lugnews@public.atreides.org> wrote:

The Abston Church of Christ is back online :-)

Yey! I noticed earlier today when a Co. worker and I discussed LEGO
and Slashdot.

Very impressive, I'll have to take a more indepth look later on.

And it's also a good site to show my g/f when she claims *I* have a
LEGO addiction problem .)

Regards from Sweden,

/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/