 Publishing / 3314
  Re: Scans are back!

(...) I'm with you on that one. If I can't download in one lump to print it out or store for archival use, then its of no real value to me. I am not going to memorize a couple of steps, then run to the Lego room and build, come back and do the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Scans are back!

(...) Yeah, I have to agree with you. The computor with internet as at the oppisite side of the house. I used to zip instructions and move them to my personal, non-internet computor. Now I can't do that! John Kruer (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Scans are back!

(...) Does FTP still work? If so, couldn't you download the lot and move them en masse to your non-interent computer? Dave! (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)