 Publishing / 3274
Re: Keppler Industries v3.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 03:58:25 GMT

whoohoo,
glad you launched it :-)

i love the colors and the layout,
ez to find everything, fun to browse thru....

-paul

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Well, after about a month of working on the new site, I am done. It has many
new features that should make it a snap for me to add new stuff, so maybe I
can build more.

PLEASE update all your links to http://lego.kepplah.com, because my old host
will be gone as of the 15th. Don't forget to fill out the contact form and
add your own links! And if you find any problems (spelling, broken iamges,
etc...) could you please let me know so I can fix em?

Keppler Industries 3.0:
http://lego.kepplah.com

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com