 Publishing / * (-5)
Subject:
Redesigning my website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2012 09:27:53 GMT

Yes, I admit it. My LEGO website is from 1994 and sometimes you can see it.

So I’ve tried to put more focus on the images of my MOCs.

The principle is simple:
  1. Just a single line at the top for navigation.

  2. Images first (on category pages they are standard-size “icons”, on MOC pages they are as large as I feel make sense)

  3. Explanations (if I really feel they are needed) after the images.

  4. Suggestions for other models to look at after the explanations.

  5. And finally the credits.
Not all of this is implemented for all the pages (yet), but please let me know what you think.

http://lego.sparre-andersen.dk/

Play well,

Jacob

Subject:
RAILBRICKS Issue #11 Available for Download
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish.railbricks, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2012 16:42:51 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Nice to see some traffic in .trains again.

For those who are interested, RAILBRICKS Issue #11 was released this morning.
It is available for free download at <http://railbricks.com/magazine/issue-11/>.

Print copies may also be purchased at
<http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/358408>.

Please enjoy the latest issue.

-Elroy

Re: HispaBrick Magazine #12 IS OUT!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 03:43:46 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jetro de Chateau wrote:
   The 12th issue of HispaBrick Magazine is available now

All this and more in HBM012 http://www.hispabrickmagazine.com

Link corrected

David

Subject:
HBM 012 IS OUT!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 23:49:59 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The 12th issue of HispaBrick Magazine is available now

In this issue you will have the opportunity to learn more about Mike Doyle and his abandoned houses, trains created by Anthony Sava, the robots of Simon Burfield and the game Super Robo Rally by Steve Hassenplug. You will learn about efficient LEGOÃââ‚
šÃ‚® Technic structures by Oton Ribic and everything related to 9V motors by Philo.

We interviewed the Croatian creator Matija Grguric and present our new section “Pillars of the community” with an interview of the people behind Eurobricks.

You will see a little of the history of the Town / City and Train themes, a celebration of the third anniversary of Panzerbricks, and our participation in different events. There is also the introduction to Robotics with LEGOÃââ‚
šÃ‚® MINDSTORMS (IX), various reviews, and an exclusive presentation of two new 2012 City sets!

All this and more in HBM012 www.hispabrickmagazine.com

Subject:
RAILBRICKS Issue #9
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish.railbricks
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2011 20:44:25 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Good news! RAILBRICKS Issue #9 is now available for download.

You can find the latest issue on the RAILBRICKS website: RAILBRICKS Issue 9

Printed versions are also available for purchase at MagCloud.com

Enjoy!

-Elroy

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact