 Publishing / HTML / 492
491  |  493
Subject:
Redesigning my website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2012 09:27:53 GMT

Yes, I admit it. My LEGO website is from 1994 and sometimes you can see it.

So I’ve tried to put more focus on the images of my MOCs.

The principle is simple:
  1. Just a single line at the top for navigation.

  2. Images first (on category pages they are standard-size “icons”, on MOC pages they are as large as I feel make sense)

  3. Explanations (if I really feel they are needed) after the images.

  4. Suggestions for other models to look at after the explanations.

  5. And finally the credits.
Not all of this is implemented for all the pages (yet), but please let me know what you think.

http://lego.sparre-andersen.dk/

Play well,

Jacob