 Announcements / 4155
4154  |  4156
Subject:
HBM 012 IS OUT!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 23:49:59 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The 12th issue of HispaBrick Magazine is available now

In this issue you will have the opportunity to learn more about Mike Doyle and his abandoned houses, trains created by Anthony Sava, the robots of Simon Burfield and the game Super Robo Rally by Steve Hassenplug. You will learn about efficient LEGOÃââ‚
šÃ‚® Technic structures by Oton Ribic and everything related to 9V motors by Philo.

We interviewed the Croatian creator Matija Grguric and present our new section “Pillars of the community” with an interview of the people behind Eurobricks.

You will see a little of the history of the Town / City and Train themes, a celebration of the third anniversary of Panzerbricks, and our participation in different events. There is also the introduction to Robotics with LEGOÃââ‚
šÃ‚® MINDSTORMS (IX), various reviews, and an exclusive presentation of two new 2012 City sets!

All this and more in HBM012 www.hispabrickmagazine.com