 Pirates / 740

Re: Ironclad 'La Gloire'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 15:08:13 GMT

On Sun, 12 Mar 2000, Richard Parsons (<FrBCtC.1CD@lugnet.com>) wrote at
15:46:08

Mr L F Braun wrote

Thanks for the kind words--but I gotta ask, "What Star
Wars elements?"  I wonder where those appeared...I
don't remember using any.

Umm, Lindsay?  Smokestacks?  7150? (http://www.lugnet.com/pirates/?n=729)

Either you're making one of those extra subtle jokes the like of which seem
to get me keel hauled, or you need some sleep man ;-)

Ah. They're not *exclusively* SW elements though, unlike the laser
cannon thingies & cockpit canopies.

--
Tony Priestman

Re: Ironclad 'La Gloire'
In lugnet.pirates, Tony Priestman writes:
On Sun, 12 Mar 2000, Richard Parsons (<FrBCtC.1CD@lugnet.com>) wrote at
15:46:08

Mr L F Braun wrote

Thanks for the kind words--but I gotta ask, "What Star
Wars elements?"  I wonder where those appeared...I
don't remember using any.

Umm, Lindsay?  Smokestacks?  7150? (http://www.lugnet.com/pirates/?n=729)

Either you're making one of those extra subtle jokes the like of which seem
to get me keel hauled, or you need some sleep man ;-)

Ah. They're not *exclusively* SW elements though, unlike the laser
cannon thingies & cockpit canopies.

--
Tony Priestman

Tony beat me to the explanation of the SW comment...I included the stacks
and the Qui-Gon head as SW elements,forgetting that other Castle and Ninja
theme sets use the 4x4 rounds as wheels...

Re: Ironclad 'La Gloire'