 Pirates / 649
Re: Brickish Museum of Natural History (BMNH)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 02:11:07 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Tony Priestman wrote:
Mr L F Braun wrote
  This is why I'm answering the message (besides the loud
  guffawing above).  It can still be called "Chip," it's
  just that "Chip" denotes something else--and in fact it
  denotes something related to shipbuilding.

While not knowing the details of this (shame on me), I *did* think about
the woodworking possibilities, but discarded it as another scurrilous
nasturtium on the Brickish weather :-)

Much as I would not dare cast nasturtiums on the Brickish weather (I'm told
nasturtiums are better cut and cast into a lovely crystal vase, with some nice
fresh water, to brighten up living rooms against the almost permanently
overcast skies outside ;-), it seems we're back to "Soggy Chip de la Tour",
regardless of the potatoes timing thing.

Now all I have to do is work out how this little cog managed to give its name
to mushy under-fried strips of potato :-)

Richard
Still baldly going....

Oi, did I just get keel-hauled while I wasn't watching? That *really* stings!