 Pirates / 452
Re: Expensive Legos!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 05:24:51 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Marcelo H. Sola writes:
Also, prices vary dramatically form one store to another: Fort Legoredo costs
$99 in some stores and $190 in others!

Hey, I'm Argentine!  Pisses me off that at those prices there is little chance
of the average child owning any of these terrific lego sets. And how do you
explain the price variations, Marcelo?

Que Lastima...

-- Richard