 Pirates / 4509
Re: (MOC) 3-gun Gaff-Rigged Sloop RTS Am-a-realego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 05:28:06 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.pirates, Kurt Baty wrote:
   3-gun Gaff-Rigged Sloop RTS Am-a-realego

Even nicer in those colours!

Thanks, I think so... but then they the “right” colors!!

   the rest:

A great looking fleet, indeed.

Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing.

I was fun to build these two little ships. It was a break in the monster of a lego project I am working on now. I may put up some of the pieces of this monster project I have built so far.

thanks again

kurt