 Pirates / 4504
4503  |  4505
Subject:
(MOC) 3-gun Gaff-Rigged Sloop RTS Am-a-realego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 21:41:56 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

3-gun Gaff-Rigged Sloop RTS Am-a-realego

This a a Gaff-Rigged Sloop like the Black Pearl-lite

in the RTS (Republic of Texas Ship) colors, with my now infamous black and white electricians tape on the small brown bow and stern.

(why infamous? see http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/euroforum/index.php?showtopic=6140 )

Maybe I should give a y’all building instructions! If any of you wanted them. So that you could make one for yourselves.

Unlike many, OK - most of my MOCs, this one doesn’t require much in the way of parts! I got to believe many of you have a extra set of small bow & stern.

The gallery is at. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=224703

What do I like with what I did with this MOC?, I like that she has a spinnaker boom. I like my bronze swivel guns. I like that I the used the gun ports in the bow to lower the attachment points of the far forward mast’s rigging. I like the rake of the mast. I love the fairness of her lines ( how? wedge sloped http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/psearch?query=wedge+sloped&limit=none )!

She’s the baby of the family

the rest:

enjoy

kurt