 Pirates / 4498
  (MOC) The Black Pearl-lite a gaff-rigged sloop

The Black Pearl-lite a gaff-rigged sloop (URL) at (URL) In his post (URL) Mr. Dulin said something that set me off. (...) I too had mostly a very low opinion of the short ratlines, but I thought to myself it would have to be a very small ship, wait (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: (MOC) The Black Pearl-lite a gaff-rigged sloop

(...) Glad I said something that set someone off in a positive way! (...) This is one of the nicest small hulled vessels ever! The use of the dread 4+ pirates sails is very effective. (...) Magnificent! To be an effective pirate, she needs more (...) (17 years ago, 29-Dec-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: (MOC) The Black Pearl-lite a gaff-rigged sloop

(...) Absolutely positive! I would not have figured out this style of sloop without your comments sending me down that path and and having a few free days to play with legos helps! (...) Thanks! I wish everyone could hold it in their hands for a (...) (17 years ago, 29-Dec-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)