 Pirates / 4250
    The Schooner Bleusorcière —Richie Dulin
   I’m on record as being not much of a fan of schooner rigs, but there have been several examples of nice schooners on .pirates (Kurt Baty’s recent Remember the Legamo springs to mind). And, well, even in 1805, time does march on. The old Montreuil, (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.boats, FTX) !!

        Re: The Schooner Bleusorcière —Stephen Rowe
   (...) looks very nice Mr Dulin! i must say that, while i generally am not turned on by schooner rigs, this one is very nicely done. the color scheme is familiar ;-) . she has a respectible armament as well, may not be an easy catch...... always (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

        Re: The Schooner Bleusorcière —Richie Dulin
   (...) -snip- (...) I thought grey wouldn't work on a ship until I saw the Scimitar, and now having seen the effect of grey and blue in the ABS, it is a very nice colour scheme. And quite economical too. Grey is a common colour for the tall slopes. (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

        Re: The Schooner Bleusorcière —Stephen Rowe
   (...) you know, the more i look at this, i more i really like her. nicely shaped, nicely rigged....kudos to you Mr Dulin! (...) yeah, it actually worked out better than i had hoped initially. (...) yeah it is...... when i bought the red slopes for (...) (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)