 Pirates / 4119
  Re: Pirate Tree House

(...) Now that is neat! Reminds me of the glory days of Pirates, when we'd get nifty little playsets like this: [LEGOSet 6270] This was always one of my favorite pirate sets. Very cool, and very playable too. Adrian (URL) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

(...) Adrian, I was wondering if you could tell me more about the baseplate in this set? Do you have it, and if so What size is it? Is this the only set to utilize it? Jon (19 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

(...) I imagine you've already checked out (URL) I loved this set too... I waited eight months in high school to get this after seeing it in the beginning-of-the-year catalog, and then waiting for a Target sale. It's a 32x32 baseplate with a few (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

(...) Sure. It looks a little like this: (URL) This is, as far as I know, the only set in which it comes. It is a 32x32 blue baseplate with the sand pattern and some little white starter dots for the first few steps of the build. And yes, I do own (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

(...) Yours is grey? Fascinating. Mine is blue, through and through. Adrian (19 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

(...) Indeed: (URL) That's probably why I thought it had been in more than one set... I've seen the all-blue variant from the collection of some GameLUG member in an Evil Stevie's game and just assumed it was from a different set. I think I've seen (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

Hello! (...) I too think 6270 is the only set with this baseplate. There is a similiar (not the same!) baseplate in Paradisa set 6414 "Dolphin Point": (URL) (19 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

(...) As far as I am aware, there is only one set using this baseplate. There is a Paradisa set with a somewhat similar plate. I have this baseplate in both grey and blue, all have the white dots, though on some the dots have faded somewhat. Frank (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates)