 Pirates / 4111
  Re: Pirate Tree House

Hey Jon, Long time no see, welcome back. Arr, this be a great MOC, matey (though shouldn't you be busy making Minas Tirith? ;) ). I love the incorporation of ship elements, and the use of tan rounds really looks like they used bamboo to make the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

Hey Bruce, How is it going for you? I hope you are doing well. It has been a while since my last MOC posting, but I've been lurking and posting here and there. I had a lot of problems with lighting and sharpness during the picture taking (I'm not a (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)