 Pirates / 3886
Re: HMS Victoria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 05:22:09 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Justin Harvey wrote:
   after getting back to the theme I aways loved. (pirates) I made this ship, enjoy. HMS Victoria is a 32 gun man of war. more pictures are coming. :-)

http://www.harveynet.nu/justin/gallery/legos/pirates/hmsvictoria.html

http://www.harveynet.nu/justin/

:-)

Ahoy!

32 guns? Nice work getting so many guns in!

And very nice work on the sterncastle... I’ll swing the old spyglass onto her shortly!

Cheers

Richie Dulin