 Pirates / 3885
Re: What is this hull?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 04:33:45 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Daniel Yuhas wrote:
In lugnet.pirates, Wesley Davis wrote:
In lugnet.pirates, Chris Yoder wrote:
In lugnet.pirates, Wesley Davis wrote:

Check this out:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13317&item=3192282140&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Interesting, isn't it? I think the sail is cute.

Cool. When does the new junior pirate stuff come out in the USA? Anyone?

I don't know. I'm tempted to get them from Germany, though. The "big" pirate
boat looks super-deformed (like "chibi" characters in manga), but the pirate
island and the little boat look cool.

Do you think that's a normal boat in black? Or one of the Scala ones? (On the
7072)

I don't know what the scala ones look like, but I'm pretty sure this black one
is 6 studs wide (meaning 6 in the bottom of the boat, just like how the regular
LEGO Pirate ones are 4 wide) The boat in that set with the island is 4 wide
though I believe.

Daniel

I sure hope it's six wide... I have been after one for ages!  They are very hard
to get in anything other than pink.

(Which migh suit some, of course, but not me :P)

New mast piece things too, it seems, which is weird.  Aren't the old mast pieces
juniorised enough for ya?

Mike