 Pirates / 3873
    shipbuilding techniques (was Re: Report: ISS Advatange Refit) —Michael Dallaston
   (...) Yes I did. I may live to regret it ;) (...) I have made my own mast platform without using the Lego piece, by putting those 1x4 plates with the bar in the yard-holes (they are exactly 5 studs apart if you use one on each side at the top of the (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: shipbuilding techniques (was Re: Report: ISS Advatange Refit) —Stephen Rowe
   (...) hi michael, i am extremely flattered that you hold my creation in such high regard! you do me much honor. thank you. i was very happy with scimitar, but believe it or not, i view all of my ships with an eye to improvement. as a result, each (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)