 Pirates / 372
Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:44:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.general, Mark Lindsey writes:

Hi Bruce,
  The new palm trees are made by Playmobil I think ;-)  As for the 5938 • check
the Wal-Marts in your area.  Ours had them at $2 a pop, not bad!  I just got
back into town so I'll start my search for the ultra-cheap 5988 for you
again.  I know I'll find one soon, so keep your fingers crossed.

Cheers,
Mark L

Not one 5988 at three different wal-marts, and the fourth one had it full
price.  If you can snag one for me, great, if not, thanks for the thought!

Bruce

I will do what I can for an "old" friend. ;-)

Mark L