 General / 14079
Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 23:28:01 GMT

Mark Lindsey wrote:
Enjoy the 120,000 palm trees you
have in boxes, meanwhile I'll keep searching the bargain bins to supply two or
three to my kids.

Oh, quit complaining... Frank and I could BOTH be active on eBay at the
same time. Fortunately for you, we're not. (ALTHOUGH... I AM the reason
that WB ran out of everything.)

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!