 Pirates / 371
370  |  372
Subject:
Cap'n Redbeard goes legit!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:40:24 GMT

Someone mentioned something about turning the blue pirate with the stripes at
the v-neck into a prussian soldier.  So I looked at that long rank of Captain
Redbeards, gave him two proper black legs, dapper mustachioed faces (smirking
Johnny Thunder is perfect), black muskets and black Shakos and voila: The Black
Guard!  Unfortunately, my blue soldiers look a little bald, so the had to go
with my numerous extra morion helmets and joined the armada.  But dang, Johnny
Thunder looks good in uniform.  I don't suppose anyone has any extra shakos
they are willing to sell (and not for a price greater than I can buy the whole
figure for!).

Bruce