 Pirates / 370
Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:31:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.general, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Yup, I regret only buying two when I was at Legoland.  I love that little
jackal statue.

Bruce

Yeah, me too.  I used two in my town hall.  See this message for links to some
pictures:  < http://www.lugnet.com/town/?n=425 >

Jeff

Very nice.  I intend to use them as castle decorations, but they can go in just
about anywhere.  Anyone do a similiar sized lion or gryphon?

Bruce