 Pirates / 3645
Re: 2004 Pirates .... Creator/Jack Stone figures?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2004, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:02:56 GMT

Hi Daniel,

In lugnet.year.2004, Daniel Yuhas wrote:
Well in the translation I got of this it says "a new type
lattice-window".

The large ship (set 7075) contains a big element (as big as a BURP) which has
one or two windows in it. But it's not to tell from the picture whether this
window is an extra piece or not.

BTW: I would estimate the large hull approx.48 studs long and aprrox. 14 or 16
studs wide. The hull is red with lightgrey top and is made out of three hull
parts: front, mid-section and back. This gives the opportunity to make it
longer. Hull is approx. 5 bricks in heigth (the mid-section too).

Hope this helps,

René