 Pirates / 3643
3642  |  3644
Subject:
2004 Pirates .... Creator/Jack Stone figures?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.year.2004
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 02:24:16 GMT

There's some discussion about 2004 sets here:

http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/70489.htm

I ran it through Babelfish.altavista.com and was dismayed that the author
appears to indicate that the new Pirate sets will have Creator-style figures
(Jack-Stone-like scale and design).

Can someone who understands German confirm that's what's been said there?  Or
better yet, can someone who's seen the new retail catalog confirm it outright?

Kevin