 Pirates / 3584
  Re: HMS Scimitar sets sail!

First of all, I *really* wish people would post these URLs with the *human-named* directory structure, and *not* with the CGI-named one... For ex., *this*: (URL) of *this*: (URL) gotten *that* off my chest... ;) Ahoy, matey! That thar be a most (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: HMS Scimitar sets sail!

(...) sorry about the links, i am not at all internet literate, and just copied and pasted the link from the folder. i didnt realize there was another way to do it. i just finally found out how to make deep links yesterday, but i am learning. (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: HMS Scimitar sets sail!

(...) aesthetic or is there a technical reason? XFUT lugnet.publish (21 years ago, 11-Oct-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.publish)

  Re: URLs in BrickShelf Gallery

(...) (Sorry, Larry, for the delay. I just *now* saw your reply.) :P The answer is: Both. Technical reasons. If I see the "human" URL (instead of the CGI one), I can snip off the tail end of the URL for the parent folder, one level at a time... (...) (20 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.publish)