 Pirates / 304
303  |  305
Subject:
What is the best pirate ship?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 04:37:53 GMT

I vote for the black seas baracuda. I hate the aft
sections of the other 2 large boats and I especially hate that tilting
mast on
the RBR. The caribian clipper is ok but I hate the armada flagship
and imperial flagship because they both use the small hull sets. I cant
comment
on the CBC because I do not have the instructions to the set. I also
forgot to
download the renegade runner instructions so I cant comment on that
either.
The order from best to worst is then:
6285 black seas baracuda
6274 caribbian clipper
6286 skulls eye schooner
6271 imperial flagship
6289 red beard runner tied with 6280 armada flagship in last place

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com