 Pirates / 291
    Re: Imperial Soldiers Rank? —Richard Parsons
   Tom, I don't think there was ever a formal ranking system, you'll have to sort one out for your own armed forces. There are two torsos: the grunt's, with the crossed white sashes, and the officer's (so I use them ;-) with the buttoned back top coat, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Imperial Soldiers Rank? —Aaron West
   (...) By the way, there were soldiers, officers and admirals (being a finer coat than officers. They (of course) came in redcoats and bluecoats. 2 Cents. Aaron>maniac@vol.com (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)