 Pirates / 288
  Re: What pirate ship mast pieces are there?

Jonathan Wilson wrote (...) middle also used on those 2 sets and the mast top from BSB. Are there any others and if so which sets use them? (...) Arr matey etc etc etc etc. There was a pretty lively discussion about masts etc going back to an (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What pirate ship mast pieces are there?

(...) towers set, if I am not mistaken. Can someone confirm the size? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Rigging (was What pirate ship mast pieces are there?)

Jonathan Wilson wrote (...) light (...) (URL) black. Man, you have just got to go to over to Lugnet and have a poke around. Answers to all these questions and more. Richard Still baldly going... Check out Port Block at (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  What pirate ship mast pieces are there?

I know only of the mast base used on the BSB and forbidden island, the mast middle also used on those 2 sets and the mast top from BSB. Are there any others and if so which sets use them? Also I believe there are 2 sizes of rigging piece, if I am (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <3872C18D.9616C9F8@x...il.com>... (...) The mast and rigging pieces I'm aware of are: Rigging: Short and Long. I have never seen the long rigging in anything other than a Pirate set. Short rigging has been in Pirate (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What pirate ship mast pieces are there?

(...) Thanks for the info. Have the mast or hull pieces ever appeared outside pirates (except for the flying time vessel, I know about that one)? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What pirate ship mast pieces are there?