 Pirates / 2577
Re: Seeking cutter building instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:56:26 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Hi,

  Now that Brickshelf's scan library is gone, at least temporarily,
  does anyone have a copy of the instructions from Imperial Trading
  Post (6377) scanned, in particular the cutter part?  I need to build
  some of these, and it turns out I didn't capture a copy while I
  had the chance!

  Any help is appreciated.  Yes, I can receive attachments via email.

  thanks,

  LFB

An excellent resource for instruction scans is
http://www.hccamsterdam.nl/brick/index.htm
6277 Imperial Trading Post is there.

regards,
sheree

Wow, Sheree,
thanks for this info! A long time I've been looking foor western building
instructions which weren't all on Brickshelf. Finally I can build one of my
last Indian sets!

Daan