 Pirates / 2574
    Seeking cutter building instructions —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hi, Now that Brickshelf's scan library is gone, at least temporarily, does anyone have a copy of the instructions from Imperial Trading Post (6377) scanned, in particular the cutter part? I need to build some of these, and it turns out I didn't (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Seeking cutter building instructions —Franklin W. Cain
     I should have a copy on my PC's hard drive back at the apartment. I'll check and let you know. Franklin (22 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Seeking cutter building instructions —Sheree Rosenkrantz
   (...) An excellent resource for instruction scans is (URL) 6277 Imperial Trading Post is there. regards, sheree (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Seeking cutter building instructions —Daan Bargerbos
   (...) Wow, Sheree, thanks for this info! A long time I've been looking foor western building instructions which weren't all on Brickshelf. Finally I can build one of my last Indian sets! Daan (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.pirates)