 Pirates / 2574
2573  |  2575
Subject:
Seeking cutter building instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:24:34 GMT

   Hi,

   Now that Brickshelf's scan library is gone, at least temporarily,
   does anyone have a copy of the instructions from Imperial Trading
   Post (6377) scanned, in particular the cutter part?  I need to build
   some of these, and it turns out I didn't capture a copy while I
   had the chance!

   Any help is appreciated.  Yes, I can receive attachments via email.

   thanks,

   LFB