 Pirates / 2303
Re: First post to Pirates: HMS Flame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 14:18:34 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Kenneth Tam writes:
G'day, all.

My name is Kenneth Tam, and this is my first post to pirates (second post to
Lugnet -- sorry, my first duty is to space... *sigh*).

Anyhow, as I mentioned above my main loyalty falls into the space realm, but
of late I've been aching to build an actual *ship*... so I did.

I'd like to present to you all the 20-Gun Sloop-of-war, HMS Flame, circa
1803, built as best to scale as possible with what pieces aren't in the
space craft.

Let me know what you think (sorry the pictures aren't better)!

http://www.members.home.com/ga826squadron/Flame.htm

Kenneth Tam

Kenneth,

Wow, from what I can see this looks like a great ship, with very good
detailing. I hope you arrange for better pics before it gets reused for a
star cruiser.

Thanks,

George