 Pirates / 1764
Re: The Black Rose Sets Sail!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 05:24:12 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Tom Reed writes:
For All the Pirate Fans out there, I offer my latest creation..The Black
Rose!  She's one of the best of my fleet of pirate ships and I hope you
enjoy her.  Check her out at this address:

http://community.webtv.net/TDReed/BlackRose

Very nice! I like the way the stern of the ship appears to be a skull ( at
least it looks that way to me).

From the color of the hull, it looks like you used the grey hulls from the
flying time vessel. What did you use for the "center" sections? I have seen it
done and have tried using 2x2 inverted slopes. Cant tell from the angle of your
photo what piece you are using, but it looks good in the pic.

Steve