 Pirates / 1763
  The Black Rose Sets Sail!

For All the Pirate Fans out there, I offer my latest creation..The Black Rose! She's one of the best of my fleet of pirate ships and I hope you enjoy her. Check her out at this address: (URL) you have any comments, feel free to email me and let me (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Black Rose Sets Sail!

(...) least it looks that way to me). From the color of the hull, it looks like you used the grey hulls from the flying time vessel. What did you use for the "center" sections? I have seen it done and have tried using 2x2 inverted slopes. Cant tell (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Black Rose Sets Sail!

(...) Hi Steve, The center section is made up of 2x2 inverted dark gray slopes. In order to hold them together I had to use a plate on both the top and bottom of the slopes for strength. Therefore the whole ship is raised a plate's worth in height (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)