 Pirates / 1756

Re: Green Ship MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:43:30 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Jason Spears writes:
A while back I made a pirate ship borrowing from 6285 for the rear cabin and
from 6286 for the swivalling cannons.  Take a look if you want:

   I do like the beak of that ship and the general lines.  Very
   nicely done.  But it does look like it needs windows in that
   sterncastle, admittedly not easy given the colours of window
   available...

   The last pair of cannon, I noticed, aren't on swivels.  Any
   story behind that?

No sails yet, I still haven't gotten around to buying the fabric.

   If you can get green striped "canvas" to match, that'll look great!

   best

   LFB

Re: Green Ship MOC