 Pirates / 1710
    Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games! —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) If we can put something together with 6-10 players, I'm still wildly interested in playing. But the nature of the thing changes substantially. (...) The venue I had in mind was open to us because it would be worth it for the shop to host the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

        Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games! —Lindsay Frederick Braun
     (...) I thought about this possibility, but space at RU is so horribly tight that it's hard to get anything less than 6 months in advance, and even then, they make you *pay* for it (even if the money is coming from the University, you have to pay). (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

        Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games! —Chris McCaully
     (...) I would be willing to lend some cash to buy a ticket, if we are doing it i will need to know soon. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

        Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games! —Frank Filz
     (...) Does anyone have a large living room or family room which most of the furniture could be moved out of? For 6 players or so, a 15x30 living room would probably work decently (the space we were in at Brickfest was probably really only about (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

         Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games! —Chris McCaully
     (...) I might have a spot at my dads work he owns 2 factories in moristown over 1 million square feet so i am hopping he we let us play there. It will be free and we most likly can sleep there we only would have to pay for pizza i will get a definet (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

         Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games! —Lindsay Frederick Braun
     (...) That's a definite thought--but of course one does not wish to get into the logistics of trying to maneuver ships around running machinery and workers. ;) But if it's possible--or even warehouse space--that's a thought. I wish I were still in (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

         Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games! —Chris McCaully
     (...) There is more than enough empty warhouse space for us at least a30x40 space but i am not sure if he will let us. He is on a trip and will be back sunday. (...) I wish I were still in the house on Lincoln Avenue, we had a huge (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

        Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games! —Marc Nelson, Jr.
   (...) I am a student and employee at Frostburg St. University in western MD. Would this be an acceptable location? Frostburg is right off an interstate (68), but the nearest real airport may be Pittsburgh. Let me know if you guys want me to look (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

        Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games! —Frank Filz
   (...) Hmm, that would still probably be a 7-8hr drive for me, and would be a significant drive for all the NJ and DC folks also. The only advantage for me is that I could dodge all the cities. Frank (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)